View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 06:37 PM   #170 (permalink)
magikewe
Formerly: Hermione Lily Potter
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryant "Finn" Morris
Sixth Year

x4
Hit Wiz love | 1/2 of Bensky | Louisa's baby claw. <3 | kewe

Text Cut: Lily's parchment
Stone meanings:
1. The Sun - power, energy and life
2. The Moon - inspiration, psychic ability and intuition
3. Saturn - longevity, protection, purification
4. Venus - love, fidelity, happiness
5. Mercury - intelligence, self-improvement, overcoming bad habits
6. Mars - courage, defensive magic, battle, conflict
7. Jupiter - money, justice, prosperity
8. Earth - security of home, family and friends
9. Air - Wishes, hopes, dreams and inspiration
10. Fire - Passion, willpower, outside influences
11. Water - Compassion, reconciliation, healing and cleansing
12. Spirit - Needs of the self, communication with the Divine
13. The Universe - our place in the grand scheme of things, on a cosmic level

Once Lily got her stones and had returned to her seat she set to work. She carefully tossed her stones down onto her desk. She looked at them closely for a second before setting to work trying to decipher them.

Text Cut: her desk...and decipherings

week 1: The start of week one contains the water stone... so that would mean some sort of cleansing/healing/reconciliation thing is going to happen... or something involved with compassion will occur. Maybe Daddy will tell me why he wasn't happy last year when he found out I was a witch...
week 2: Week two contains the mercury and earth stones. Mercury means self improvement or intelligence and earth means security of home, family and friends. So maybe the combination of the two means that I will gain the knowledge that my family/friends and home are safe...
week 3: Contains venus and fire stone. Venus is love/happiness and fire is passion/willpower. The combination of these seems to say that love and passion will come my way... Yuck!!
week 4: Contains part of fire and the spirit stone. Fire is passion/willpower and spirit is needs of self/communication with divine. This tells me that I will have the willpower to focus on the needs of myself... whatever that means...
week 5: Contains mars stone. Mars means courage/defensive magic/battle/conflict. This doesn't look that good. Maybe I'll get into a fight with some friends... or I'll have the courage to defend my friends... who knows...
week 6: Contains moon and universe stones. Moon means inspiration, psychic ability and intuition and universe means our place in the grand scheme of things, on a cosmic level. This one is more confusing... but maybe I'll be inspired to look at the universe as a whole...
week 7: No stones in week 7
week 8: Contains Saturn stone. Saturn means longevity, protection, purification. This week will probably be a really long week... though I should be protected... and clean?
week 9: no stones here.
week 10: Contains air and sun stones. Air means Wishes, hopes, dreams and inspiration and sun means power, energy and life. Sun is also a pointer... so maybe my wishes this week will have to do with power, energy and life.
week 11: Contains part of jupiter stone. Jupiter means money, justice, prosperity. So maybe this week will be a very prosperous week. Maybe Cousin Benjy will send me money!!!
week 12: Contains other part of Jupiter stone and water stone. Maybe it will be both prosperous and cleansing...Maybe a bath in money??

Once Lily had finished with her predictions, she placed her quill down and looked around, waiting for the professor to come around and see how she did... especially since she really had no idea what she was doing...

*Bryant Finn Morris*Lily Potter*Benjy Doherty*