View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 02:00 PM   #165 (permalink)
oh its Erik ok

Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x2 x7
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Well Nigel was at least a little happy that his chart/wheel was not that bad. So now all he had to do was his interpretations for each week. So he took out a quill and some parchment and start his assignment.

SPOILER!!: Nigel's Interpretations

Week 1: The Air stone appears here. So this must mean that i will be think about wishes, hopes, dreams and inspiration. So maybe i will have good dreams.

Week 2: Water and Jupiter for this week meaning s money, justice, and prosperity for Jupiter and water meaning compassion, healing, calming. So maybe i will use the money i get to heal somebody.

Week 3: Nothing in Week 3 so a very quiet week

Week 4: Earth and Universe was cast here. This means to will be a self reflecting period for me at home.

Week 5: This week is represented by Venus. The Venus stone represents love, fidelity, and happiness. So this means i will feel happy this week.

Week 6: This week is represented by Mars. Mars represents courage, defensive magic, battle. So maybe i will get in a fight and have courage to do something.

Nigel was finally done and was a little confused, but satisfied that he finished his interpretations.

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.