View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 06:48 AM   #159 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
Hufflepuff Having problems uploading chart :/ But will keep trying
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

After studying where his stones had landed, Jory began writing out his predictions. He found them to be quite fun. If some would come through, he'd have some great weeks ahead.

SPOILER!!: "Jory's Predictions

Week 1: This week I will likely re-connect with friends I haven’t seen or been in contact with for a long time. My family will surely send me an owl or maybe I will send to them.
Week 2: During this week, with the sun here, I will be full of life and energy. Perhaps so that I can catch up on a growing pile of homework?
Week 3 : The Moon stands for inspiration and intuition ability and Mars represents courage and battle. With the moon being the pointer it possibly means I’ll have a battle with some inspiration but I’ll have the courage to face it.
Week 4: Air represents hopes, dreams and inspirations. For this week, I’ll have most of my hopes and dreams here. Hopefully, maybe some will come through?
Week 5: Compassion and reconciliation is represented by this stone. I’ll reconcile with someone this week that I had a fight with during week one. After all, which reunion doesn’t have any tiffs?
Week 6: During the week , as represented by Venus, I’ll have loads of happy times.
Week 7 The spirit stone means communication with the divine while the Fire stone means passion and will power. For this week, I will try to connect with God with all my love and will power.

Week 8: Saturn represents longevity and protection. During this week, I’ll be well protected? By myself or someone else?
Week 9: With Saturn, I will triumph over bad habits and will improve myself. Hopefully, I’ll get rid of the habit of over sleeping some days.
Week 10: There are no stone here. Should be a peaceful week.
Week 11: A lot of things will be in place this week. My work load should be easier by now.
Week 12: This week I’ll have some extra spending money because my parents will be in a good mood and allow me to spend. Hogsmeade won’t be a bad place to spend it.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺