View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 05:43 AM   #157 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Marcus Briody Cole
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Sixth Year
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

It seemed that his missing stones...four to be exact as the professor pointed out, were more important then he had himself made it out to be. The woman herself looking for them as if they had simply vanished. "Sorry Professor...nae they didn't," Gideon replied opening his hand to reveal them. "They had landed outside the circle so I just cleared them off the desk." A simple enough explanation and one that was entirely true.

With their attentions then both on Kurumi, Gideon waited on the next move, taking a few short steps closer to his fellow prefect but then stopping again. The boy listening to Professor Elwood explain a few things about visions and the like. And then Kurumi snapped out of whatever it was giving him at least some relief in the matter though far from totally okay with it. He was about to answer her question when the older woman did instead before telling him and Louisa to return to their seats.

Gideon obeyed, not wanting to get in trouble, returning to his seat and his class project. His remaining stones in hand, he debated what to do before finally casting the last 4 once more so they could join their brethren. There...all there and within the circle. Making note of where they all lay, he went to work on the first few weeks of predictions.

SPOILER!!: Corrected Cast and Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notes
Week One: The Sun stone appears here. So my week should be energetic and full of life.

Week Two: Saturn was cast for this week meaning longevity, protection and purification.

Week Three: Week Three is Earth which represents the security of home, family and friends so perhaps I'll get to spend more time with those I care about.

Week Four: Mercury was cast here. It shall be a time of self-improvement for me it seems.

Week Five: This time is represented by air. The air stone represents all ones hopes and dreams and aspirations. Certainly seems like a cheerful time in my life and maybe some dram will come true then.