View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 03:07 AM   #155 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry Department Head:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry Department Head:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default Professor Elwood and all you overly worried people :3
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Kurumi's vacant eyes continued to stare at the rocks on the table. It really didn't matter where Kurumi was looking to be entirely honest. She could have been looking up at the ceiling or straight into someone's eyes, the look would have been the same. Empty. Kurumi didn't even hear Professor Elwood's announcement of her being in the beyond. She wasn't really anywhere, besides physically being in her seat, so one could almost argue that she was beyond The Beyond. Kurumi's body may have mood slightly at Louisa's touch, but that was not of the Gryffindor's own doing but rather the force of the poke.

Staying this way for several more uncomfortable moments - at least to those observing her - it was almost uncertain as to whether or not Kurumi was actually breathing. She was just THAT frozen.

Kurumi blinked suddenly, but showed no sign of feeling uncomfortable. In fact, Kurumi simply looked at her stones, blinking a few more times, and then picked up her quill to begin writing down her analysis of her spread.

SPOILER!!: Kurumi's parchment

Lithomancy
the practice of performing divination by reading stones

Stone Meanings
  1. The Sun - power, energy and life
  2. The Moon - inspiration, psychic ability and intuition
  3. Saturn - longevity, protection, purification
  4. Venus - love, fidelity, happiness
  5. Mercury - intelligence, self-improvement, overcoming bad habits
  6. Mars - courage, defensive magic, battle, conflict
  7. Jupiter - money, justice, prosperity
  8. Earth - security of home, family and friends
  9. Air - Wishes, hopes, dreams and inspiration
  10. Fire - Passion, willpower, outside influences
  11. Water - Compassion, reconciliation, healing and cleansing
  12. Spirit - Needs of the self, communication with the Divine
  13. The Universe - our place in the grand scheme of things, on a cosmic level

Interpretation
Week One : Since there are no stones in this section which means that there will be no sudden or drastic changes. The path I am currently on will continue on its way without any sort of interruption.

Week Two : This week introduces ruby, the stone I selected to represent Mars. Mars making an appearance implies that this week will be one of conflict. Perhaps some of my relationships will be tested or I will have to battle with some inner turmoil. Mars also suggests courage and defensive magic, which means that I should prepare myself for conflict and not panic.

Week Three : After the conflict presented in week two, it interesting to see that the stone that comes next is the one representing the Universe. The Universe represents our place in the grand scheme of things, on a cosmic level, so perhaps what this means is that I overcame the conflict and it helped me find my place. Whether this is on a a smaller level in terms of own own personal cosmic level or on a larger scale it unknown.

Week Four : With the introduction of the Fire stone - representing passion, willpower, outside influences - it makes me think that perhaps what happened in week three was more of a transition period into this week. My journey towards self discovery or whatnot began, but this week it comes to a peak due to outside influences that increase my willpower to find the answers as well as my passion towards...life?

Kurumi decided that she needed a small break before moving on to Week Five, which had two stones and therefore would require a bit more guess work thinking. It was not that she realized that...there were people...around her....watching her. Um.....awkward.

"Is there something wrong?" she asked innocently. Professor Elwood looked as though she were about to burst and, well, Louisa and Gideon were looking like they had just seen someone kick a cruppy or something of that sort.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes