View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 09:08 PM   #152 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Graduated

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Okay, so the stones were thrown and her inner eye was working so now what? ...She had to like-read them now, yeah? Well this would definitely be interesting. Ella had never done any kind of reading before so she was a little apprehensive about the whole thing. Knowing it would probably take a while to complete, the second year pulled her notes towards her and did her best to interpret what the locations the stones had fallen in meant.

SPOILER!!: Ella's Work
Quote:

1. The Sun - power, energy and life
2. The Moon - inspiration, psychic ability and intuition
3. Saturn - longevity, protection, purification
4. Venus - love, fidelity, happiness
5. Mercury - intelligence, self-improvement, overcoming bad habits
6. Mars - courage, defensive magic, battle, conflict
7. Jupiter - money, justice, prosperity
8. Earth - security of home, family and friends
9. Air - Wishes, hopes, dreams and inspiration
10. Fire - Passion, willpower, outside influences
11. Water - Compassion, reconciliation, healing and cleansing
12. Spirit - Needs of the self, communication with the Divine
13. The Universe - our place in the grand scheme of things, on a cosmic level

Week One: Week one seems pretty uneventful. No major changes will take place because no stones were present in this section.

Week Two and Three: Venus appears during the start of week two suggesting love and happiness at that time. Then towards the middle of the week and into week three, Jupiter and the Sun show up. Perhaps I will come into some money and feel happy about having the power that comes with more wealth.

Week Four: Fire appears in week four, showcasing passion and willpower. Perhaps I will be fighting for a cause during this time.

Week Five: Mercury and Spirit wind up in the week five slot. I will most likely be taking some me time to work on my studies.

Week Six: Earth shows up towards the end of week six. Maybe I'll be thinking about or spending more time with loved ones.

Week Seven: The Moon stone shows up in week seven. Perhaps I'll be more inspired to use my psychic abilities at this time? Maybe complete some Divination class work?

Week Eight: In week eight the universe stone is found. Maybe I'll feel quite small this week.

Week Nine: Air shows up at the beginning of week nine, meaning maybe I'll be inspired or wishing to be inspired. Water shows up later that week too. Perhaps I'll be inspired to reconcile with a friend?

Week Ten and Eleven: At the end of week ten and into the beginning of week eleven Mars appears. Perhaps I'll be using or doing more studying of defensive magic at this time.

Week Twelve: Saturn appears in week twelve, maybe it means I'm protected because I have done some defensive work in previous weeks.

Ella honestly wasn't sure about her interpretations but she had done the best she could. Hopefully she wasn't too far off.