View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 08:07 PM   #151 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
Second Year

x1
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Looking down at her stones once again, Sierra realized that she should really start her reading. She softly sighed to herself. It seemed like a lot of work, but...ohh, well. It wasn't like she had a choice here. So how was this done again? Just listing the weeks, combining those sharing a stone, and then interpret based on what the stone meant? It sounded easy enough, even though it sounded like a lot of work.

No sense in holding off. She didn't know how long this would take, and who knew when the activity would end...

Week 1:
The stone present in this section is the Saturn stone. This stone stands for longevity, protection, and purification. It's not exactly pointing to anything. If anything, it just looks like a blob. So I don't think it really leads to anything but more or less stresses that in the weeks to come, I'll be protected from any dangers or possible threats. I think it also means that things will clear to me, and there won't be any struggles for quite a while.

Week 2:
The stone present in this section is the Venus stone. This stone stands for love, fidelity, and happiness. The strange thing is that this is a pointer, yet it doesn't really seem to be pointing to anything. Maybe the fire or sun stone, but I'll get into that later. Anyway, maybe this means that all will be right and happy with those that I love. This would be my family, of course. I don't think I've grown to love anyone else yet. I also think we'll be happy in whatever our life path leads us to.

Week 3:
The stone present in this section is the Universe stone. This stone stands for our place in the grand scheme of things, on a cosmic level. What's a cosmic level anyway? I'm not sure, but either way, I at least know what it means to find your place in the grand scheme of things. This stone is also a pointer, and it's pointing back up to the last section, which was Venus. I think what it's trying to tell me is that through love and happiness, I'll find my place in the grand scheme of things. Maybe through the love and support of my family.

Week 4:
There's no stone present in this section. I guess it'll just be a low-key week where I can maybe reflect on the last few weeks or look ahead to what might come.

Week 5:
The stones present in this section are the Air stone and Earth stone. The Air stone stands for wishes, hopes, dreams, and inspiration. The Earth stone stands for security of home, family, and friends. An important thing to look at here is that both stones are pointers and are pointing toward one another. I think, again, that this all goes back to the fact that a lot of my stone readings are pointing out the fact that I can succeed with the love and support of my family. I think this section is telling me that by surrounding myself with those I love, I can fulfill all the goals I've set my mind to.

Week 6:
The stone present in this section is the Fire stone. This stone stands for passion, willpower, and outside influences. This isn't a pointer stone, but earlier, I mentioned that the Venus stone may be pointing toward it. Venus stands for stands for love, fidelity, and happiness. If the stones are pointing toward one another, it could mean that relationships with others, I will go further in my goals and endeavors, and that through their support, I will succeed. This seems to be a common theme in my reading, actually. Otherwide, if they aren't pointing together, I think it's just a reminder that through dedication and determination, I will succeed.