View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 12:26 AM   #124 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post

"That's a good way to look at it. These pointers do help us determine how the stones are related and what that means for us in our future." Good answer, she would get points for sure.
[/spoiler]
"Alright! Everyone, I want to see wands on your desks infront of you. I mean everyone. We are not going to be using magic so rudely when I am trying to teach." The blonde had stood up straighter when she chided them all, since the culprit wasn't known. Callie placed her own wand on her desk and stared another minute before moving on.

Finished with her little no-magic speech, Professor Elwood grabbed the bowl of stones again and moved it to the center of her empty desk. "We will begin the practical section of this class by me asking each of you to come up and select 13 stones for your very own set. I have some small pouches for you to carry them over there. Feel free to choose one or just hold them in your school bags if you have another bag in mind." she pointed to a table against the wall with different colored silk bags with ribbons to tie them up with.

"So once you are ready please come foward and pick out your stones and when you do, think about what the stones are called and what they stand for, pick out ones you think would go nicely. Find some pointy ones to act as pointers aswell." And with that, they could start.

OCC: When making your set, all you need to do is create a post, preferably a paragraph in length at least, describing the stones you've chosen and such. Nothing to big. If you'd like, a graphic can be made for a few bonus points. Don't think too hard about it, it's simple really.

Annabelle was really glad her answer was right! She was at least on track with the lesson. She heard the Professor's request, she went to her backpack and got out her wand. She placed it on her desk ready to use her wand. She loved her wand and felt a warm connection with it. Next she went up to the classroom and started to pick her stones up. She was getting different colored stones. She got some pointy stones for pointers. After she got her 13 stones, she placed them in her pouch.

SPOILER!!: Annabelle's Pouch