View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 10:17 PM   #100 (permalink)
SilverTiger

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Teagan Kensington
Slytherin
First Year
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

After her last guess, even though it had apparently been correct, Stella had gone back to just quietly taking notes. Especially as soon as Professor Elwood had written the thirteen stones up on the board for them, as she didn't want to forget any of those. Writing them down helped her remember the information better than just relying on her textbook, whether or not she knew said information would be found inside. The discussion had most definitely moved past identifying the stones they'd be working with, though, and she quickly sketched the circular field diagram into her notes as well. It wasn't perfect, but then she wasn't an artist. If she wanted a perfect drawing, she'd ask her mother or Matt over Christmas, but that wasn't important. She'd gotten the idea down.

Another question had been asked, and after taking notes on the topic of clusters, she found herself raising her hand yet again. It was just a thought, as she hadn't looked in the book again yet, but she was at least curious if it was on the right track. If pointers had to do with clusters, like she had a feeling they might. "Do pointers serve to help clarify the meaning of a cluster? I mean, using your example, you aren't sure if the Venus and Mercury stones are telling you if you're going to be the communicator or the person you love is, so perhaps you find the Mars stone nearby. Or the Spirit stone. Not really part of the cluster, but it might still clarify your reading of the other two stones," she said. It was probably entirely wrong, but at least she'd said something. That meant she wouldn't have the idea floating around in her head and confusing her later.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero