View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 01:52 AM   #13 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry Department Head:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry Department Head:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default no worries...and I THINK I did his graduation year right *mellow*
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

"I used to have it tattooed across my chest too," he said in a very serious tone. Of course, that wasn't true. Ryu hated tattoos and, well, they were a stigma in Japan and something that one associated with the yazkuza - a group of people that he wanted nothing to do with. "Also, you need to remove the little from that statement and then you've got it right." He smirked, again. Reckless wasn't his middle name or anything, but he was known as being the wild one of the Hollingberry boys. Within reason, of course. He had been told that his loyalty would put most Hufflepuffs to shame. "When my family is concerned, I tend to go a little overboard." Like...beating bullies to a pulp sort of thing.

"Recessive gene I suppose," he said with a shrug. "And its brothers, I have two." Oldest of the Hollingberry kids, Ryu always took it upon himself to play protector since their father was busy with work in the Ministry and their mother, well, she turned a blind eye to many things. "Afraid she doesn't see it that way." Nope. Not at all. Their mother made sure of that, not even looking her own daughter in the eye because they were not a natural color. Maybe that would change now, considering what the family was going through. "Just something else to make her feel different from everyone else." Ryu wished that he could admire Iri for her confidence in her ability, but he just couldn't. Not after all the pain he had seen it cause his little sister...so he sort of missed her wink while he was deep in thought. Which was too bad really, her winks were sort of cute.

When did he graduate? Erm...could he count on his fingers for that one? It was 2077 now... "2069," he said without his usual amount of confidence. Arithmancy had never been his best subject. "I didn't hang with many Claws though, kept to Gryffindor and Slytherin really. You may have known my one brother, Takashi. He was a Claw, few years younger than me." And a nerd.

Oh? Shame? Heh. Guess he wouldn't be needing this love potion after all. Save it for another day. "We will just have to wait and see then, won't we," he said, returning her wink. After all, if they were going to fall to their doom, they might as well get one last snog in. Worst case situation, of course. Ryu had no intention of dying today.

The plane's buzzing softened and its flight leveled out. Oh? Ryu leaned forward a bit when he heard the pilot say something, but couldn't hear due to the roar of the engine. Suddenly, the side door opened and he felt his heart pounding in his chest. "Guess that is our cue to jump?" he said confidently as he marched up to the door WITHOUT his parachute on.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes