View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 02:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
iBeJenn

Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year
x12 x2

Lily pads were cool. Yes. They were like things that floated in the water and didn't sink - which was cool. Selena had left Kent in her dormitories as punishment for eating someone's snot. Clarke was squirming in her arms. She had called off the deal with the cruppy as soon as he chewed on her scarf. She had liked her Slytherin scarf... it was rather... Slytherin-y.

"Hello Professor Bentley!" Selena said, smiling at the herbology professor. "How are you doing today?" she asked, as she looked at the giant lily pads. Because those sure looked like fun jumping on and stuff. Was that what they were supposed to do? Jump on lily pads? Would they fall?! Selena didn't wanna fall. She didn't fancy drowning. At all. "Cool chair," she added. Because it was epicaltasticness. Selena wondered if she won this game, if she would be allowed a chance to sit in it.

It looked like fun sitting in such a chair. Clarke squirmed in her arms, trying not to get close to the water. Silly cruppy.

And with that, Selena approached the first lily pad, jumping onto one of them. Looking down she saw the number three. Eh, wondered what that was all about. With that, she slowly made her way onto the lily pad labeled seven. Clarke continued to squirm. "Calm down, Clarke, you'll mess me up," Selena said, frowning.

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...