View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 02:09 PM   #212 (permalink)
nogoodforyou
Slytherin
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nora Penelope Reed
Graduated
I'm just one of those pretty little liars... | | I'm held down in this starless city...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceblossom22 View Post
Ohhaithere!

Text Cut: The form
What do you want? An SS set? Please? *begs*
What size? SS requirements? About 150-ish for the siggie height.
I need pictures!
SPOILER!!: The piccy! XD
Or anything else of Leighton Meester, I can't find my pictures...

How about the text? Don't tell her you love her if you don't, she might just believe you.
What colours do you want me to use? Nah, you pick. I trust your judgement.
Is there anything you DON'T want me to do? I don't want you to stress out over this. have fun!
Anything else? Nope!
Will you come back? (lol, don't answer that XD) Why not? I'll just answer. Of course!
Hello! And sorry you had to wait a lot.

I really don't know why, but I couldn't quite do much with that picture, but I found something pretty and similar to that one and I hope that's alright.

SPOILER!!:
xx

I'm also not very happy with the signature because there was too much text and I didn't know what to do with it, but I can try any time to do something else if you don't like it, or if you don't like something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
That was quick!

Nothing needs to be changed. I love them, they're so pretty and awesome and more than I expected. I shall credit when I use, etc., etc.

And I definitely had a very happy Christmas. I got to stalk these on my iTouch before presents and everything.
I'm happy if you liked them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandana View Post
Since I play the Mat, of Matella; I was just wondering if I could go ahead and be able to use these graphics myself.
Of course. You don't have to ask, as long as you credit.