View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 02:25 PM

Post J.K. Rowling buries time capsule to mark University of Edinburgh MS clinic start

Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling marked the start of building work on a research clinic for patients with multiple sclerosis at the University of Edinburgh by burying a time capsule in its grounds on Monday morning. Photos of Jo at the University of Edinburgh, which she donated £10 million in her late mother's name for the clinic, can be seen below.

More on Jo's contribution on the Anne Rowling Regenerative Neurology Clinic can be read here.

Quote:
Ms Rowling said: "I am both delighted and moved to be marking the start of the official building work for the Anne Rowling Regenerative Neurology Clinic. This time capsule captures how it is for people living with MS and other neurodegenerative diseases right now, and the current state of research.

"I believe that this clinic will have a huge positive effect on both of those areas in the future. I am enormously impressed in what has gone into setting up the clinic so far, and I look forward to seeing it completed and making further great strides in research and treatment."