View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 08:44 AM   #117 (permalink)
nogoodforyou
Slytherin
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nora Penelope Reed
Graduated
I'm just one of those pretty little liars... | | I'm held down in this starless city...

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_girl_95 View Post
OOOH they are fab. But for the siggeh, I'm having a few problems reading the "back in civilisation. Run away" bit, is there anyway you could make it clearer

Other than that FABULOUS
Aww I'm glad you liked them. How about this one?

SPOILER!!: signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySammi View Post
This shop must be addictive 'cus I'm back once again with yet another request for you.

Type: Full set
Size: Avvy: 100x100; PP: 350x350; Siggy: 400x150
Pictures:
Photos!: Gawjuss person under here

xx

xx

xx

Text:
Siggy: "It's my second year already? Where did that year run off to?"
PP: Mikey's back for yet another year at Hogwarts
Colours: Hmm would it be possible to use the same colour scheme on the last PP you did for me?
Anything else: Nope, not that I can see just that the model is Thomas Milner if you need any different images.

Thankies m'dear.
Hello!

I hope you don't mind too much that I used the same photo for the profile picture, because the ones you gave me were slightly small for a 350x350 profile picture. I mean the width. So that's the only one I could find big enough.

SPOILER!!: set
x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Evi3e <3 View Post
Okay so i came up with a brilliant idea for a siggy...that i might use later HAII BY THE WAY!

What do you want? A couple of avvies please
What size? SS approved
I need pictures!
SPOILER!!: Pictures

How about the text? No text
What colours do you want me to use? Don't mind
Is there anything you DON'T want me to do? Please don't add any patterns
Anything else? With the one with the 'it all ends' writing on it could you only use the top picture of Lily please? And i tried to find the picture with Lily and Snape hugging after she died but i couldn't that was not fuzzy or flashy...:/
Sorry if the pictures are too small.
Will you come back? (lol, don't answer that XD) It's me again....I'm back! ahah

Thank You!

Eviee <33
Hiiii!

Hmm you asked for two avatars, but I didn't know which photos to choose, so I made more.

SPOILER!!: avatars
xxxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
So I really wanna request something cause your pretty graphics are mocking me! But I just changed my siggie and PP sooo... I'm gonna request avvies!!

What do you want? Two avvies please
What size? As long as it fits requirements
I need pictures!
SPOILER!!: Avvie 1

How about the text? Avvie 1: *NOM* Avvie 2: *QUACK*

What colours do you want me to use? Okay well this might be a bit confusing... Can I have them both on a transparent (idk if this is the right word to use for it) background? And can the text be rainbow? Or just fun colored?

Is there anything you DON'T want me to do? Not really...

Anything else? So I might just confuse you even more with this: So for avvie1 could you use the picture of chococat, but not his whole body? Like cut off where his head ends? So sorta like that ratatouille example you have. And can you put the text (*NOM*) above his head?

Will you come back? YES!

So this request is probably uber confusing so if you have any questions at all I won't be surprised let me know. And if you can't do it then don't worry about it
Hey!

Ahh I loved this request. And... I tried with one font, but it didn't really look good when I saved the avatars, so I made with another font as well.

SPOILER!!: avatars
xxx
xxxx

Aaaand all of you, please tell me if you want anything changed.