View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 06:36 PM   #112 (permalink)
nogoodforyou
Slytherin
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nora Penelope Reed
Graduated
I'm just one of those pretty little liars... | | I'm held down in this starless city...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracosgurl View Post
What do you want? Set, please

What size? SS required

I need pictures! See spoiler

How about the text? Avvy-NaruHina///Siggy-Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Hyuga....after all this time///PP-The Village Idiot and the Hyuga Heiress...Who Knew?(top) NaruHina(bottom)

What colours do you want me to use? Hehe.....Quite a few actually, if you don't mind....Orange, Navy Blue, Lavender, and White

Is there anything you DON'T want me to do? Not that I can think of

Anything else? There are two different spellings for Hinata's last name: Hyuga or Hyuuga. whichever you think looks better

Will you come back? (lol, don't answer that XD) Yush I will

SPOILER!!: Naruto

xxxx

SPOILER!!: Hinata

xxxx

Hello!

Sorry I made these so late, but here they are. Just a thing; I didn't write the 'NaruHina' on the profile picture, because it was already too crowded (if that makes sense) and it didn't look good.

SPOILER!!: set
x

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_girl_95 View Post
What do you want? Set please
What size? Uhm. Any size. But enough for a few lines of text in the siggeh

I need pictures!
Any of these: (I know there's loads, but lots of choice eh? could you please edit out ben barnes or anyone else who appears in the picture you pick, if he is in any of them )
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18

How about the text?
Siggeh: I’m not weird, I’m merely extremely excitable [then below, or to the side, whatever] Amy Samson. She's back in civilisation. Run away
PP: Amy Samson. The purple dinosaur is back in civilisation
Avvie: [nothing]

What colours do you want me to use? Purples. And blues pleaaaase

Is there anything you DON'T want me to do? Nope. Just make it all creative and fun

Anything else? CREATIVE AND FUN....yeh

Will you come back? (lol, don't answer that XD) DUH. Yeh.
Hello!

I hope that you won't mind too much that I didn't go for blue or purple for the signature, because it didn't really look good. But I can try something else if you don't like it.

SPOILER!!: set
x

Both of you, please let me know if you want me to change anything.