View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 10:34 PM   #16 (permalink)
Ladybug

Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Enya Mayberry
Fourth Year
Workaholic || HOGwart | iloveyou. || SnowQueenEviee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahb View Post
ohhhh I love it so good
keep up the good work

Sarah
Thank you Sarah
Glad you liked it (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
Hey Eviee. I knew there wasn't cause for you to say it wasn't very good. You presented the story very well, and although it is a story that everyone who read the books know very well, you was able to put your own spin on it and made it work like a new story. Very nice, and I was happy to read it. Reading sad ff's like this is very hard, and I appreciate the courage you was able to give them, and the way you had them except the inevitable made it easier to read. Thank you for sharing with us.
Okay okay i bring myself down a little, but then again if i had said something like 'it's so good go read' that'll make me boastful and argh dislike boastful. But really you liked it? i mean when i wrote it i didn't expect many people to really get the feel of it like i did, i'm a hopeless romantic, but i seem to have. Yay to me i suppose. I think i should write more this summer (:
Your welcome and of course thank you for taking the time to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP_princess View Post
That's okay! Yep. Let me know when you update more FF's and I'll definitely read them Well, I think your great!

Yep, I know!
Will do, thank you again! And well thank you for reading? haha running out of words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crookshanks_kitty View Post
OMG! Evieee!!! You made me cry! I don't even know how to comment on this, it's simply amazing. It's perhaps one of the touchiest moments that you could focus on. I loved it so much. You have a talent young lady! Use it as much as you can since I'd loved to read more from your writing.
I seem to be making people cry....really wasn't my intention....i guess i did something right, right? I mean i was just sat in my living room and i suddenly thought i wanted to do a one shot, kinda give it a go. I don't really know how i came up with this topic but it just came to me, I suppose being a hopeless romantic and i always think about how Harry's life would have turned out if his parents weren't killed....

Thank you for reading and i'm sorry for making you cry. Promise i wont do it agian. Thank you, but the only talent i really have is what comes to mind and what i can get onto paper before it all leaves my head! But i will try and write a lot more this summer and of course let you know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samia View Post
that made me so sad

you reallllly gooooooooooood, love

I enjoooyed it very much <3
I'm so sorry for making you cry. Not my intention.
Thank you for reading and i'm glad you liked it. <33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeshieRAWR View Post
Awww, so sad!

It's amazingly written though, yessiree!

Can't wait for more written pieces by youu! <33
Thank you for reading (: And i'm starting to like this a lot more then i did at first.
Will let you know if i post up anymore FF <33

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyLunaGinnyPotter View Post
That was amazing Evie. You have no reason to say it isn't. You did really well. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Thank you Lily I'm glad you liked it, and coming to think of it what shall i tackle next? other then writing my next chapter in our story hmm, let me think Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
That was amazing Evie.
Thank You Liam, Glad you stopped by and read.

___________________Look Who's Back.
Beware.