View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 01:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
LivinLife89
Gryffindor
Horklump

If anything... imagine it like high school graduation..... especially saying goodbye to friends you have had and kept since elementary school.. That's probably how it was..... I have tears, watching that video of Emma and Rupert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSeeker22 View Post
Merlin's.Beard.
Okay, I am very rarely emotional. But watching that video hit a nerve. I can't even imagine what it was like to be in that room. And I'm pretty sure I saw Emma choking back tears before hugging Rupert
THat's exactly what it reminds me of... my high school graduation and saying goodbye to friends I've had since elementary school and letting life move on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looneybird View Post
That's heartbreaking to watch and maybe I'm just feeling emotional today, but I've got tears in my eyes. Gosh, they looks so happy and sad all at the same time. Reminds me of my high school graduation and moving onto new adventures. I guess it's the same with Harry Potter. We're all saying goodbye to your childhood and moving into the adult world for good now.
I know! I really hope this footage is released with either DH2 DVD or the documentary they are making due out after July 15th release of DH2 in theatre!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looneybird View Post
I wish they would release the whole footage of the day 'cos I'd love to watch it and say goodbye with them. I want to see the shot where the three of them just sat there and cried.

Last edited by masterofmystery; 04-14-2011 at 01:22 AM.
LivinLife89 is offline   Reply With Quote