View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 10:49 PM

Post New Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I DVD with Dobby book end set

Warner Bros will be releasing a new set of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I on-disc widescreen DVD set, this time with a collectible Dobby book end, beginning April 15, 2011. A preview of that set, available through Walmart, WBShop, and Amazon, amongst other retailers, thanks to Cindy's tip, can be seen in our galleries.

The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I Blu-ray and DVD sets, out on April 11, 2011 in the U.K. and April 15, 2011 in the U.S., can be pre-ordered on the WB Shop or Amazon. A list of international dates for the DVD's release can be found here.

US Deathly Hallows 1-disc DVD | US Deathly Hallows 1-disc Blu-ray | US Deathly Hallows 2-pack collector's set | US Deathly Hallows 2-disc DVD SE | US Deathly Hallows 3-disc Triple Play DVD/Blu-ray
UK Deathly Hallows 2-disc DVD | UK Deathly Hallows 3-disc Triple play DVD/Blu-ray | UK Deathly Hallows 3-disc Limited Edition Triple Play Steelbook