View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 09:18 PM   #76 (permalink)
Nixy!
Slytherin

Mackled Malaclaw

x1 x2
YOUR Nixy. || Prefect Rainbows! || Deniz'in Müzik Kardeşi

Winners!

There were SO many awesome entries for this round; and there are FIVE winners. *dies from making the banners*
In Third place, was XxSkaterJonasxX:

In Second place came Feltsbeatslover22(x2), and Ariana Longbottom:

Aaaand in First place, was Lady Lulu Vengenz!:

Congrats to you four, and well done to the other people who entered, ALL of the entries were brilliant!

Lady Lulu, now it's your job to PM Milloy112, to tell him what NON-HP Theme you want the next round to be, and also whether you'd like it to be a Set (of a siggy and an avvie) or just a siggy round again. Make sure you PM him within two days, or Ross'll have to choose for you!
ALSO, Can I also just add this entry in here. I only discovered it the other day. I feel AWFUL for not including it; but I was using a different computer when I read the PM with the entry in, and then completely forgot about it. However; I think it's a lovely entry and I almost actually headbutted the desk when I saw the PM again a couple of days ago.

I'm SOOO very incredibly sorry to Lindzers, because I'd even replied saying that she'd JUST made the deadline, literally by ten minutes.

So, this was her entry for this round:

*feels guilty*
EDIT: And, Ross made me make Lindzers a banner... because I forgot her entry. So here is... probably the first "forgotten entry" banner ever.

Last edited by Nixy!; 08-20-2010 at 09:32 PM.