View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 05:53 PM   #122 (permalink)
Somnium

Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year
x8
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Taylor finished the survey thing and checked her permission form while taking the notes from what he said. Tay placed the slip on his desk face up. She raised her hand. "Do you have to be nice to the bowtruckles to gather the wood? I mean like... appease them like a gift or a promise or something..." Tay shrugged, not really sure and started to feel embarrassed.

Text Cut: permission sheet
Child's name: Taylor McIntyre
Year: 7th
House: Ravenclaw

I __Elizabeth Dashkov__ declare that __Taylor McIntyre__ is permitted to leave Hogwarts ground on a school sanctioned field trip to the Forest of Dean for the purpose of learning about Wandlore. I understand that while all precautions will be taken to keep my child safe, Hogwarts, Ollivanders, and the employees of both, do not take responsibility for any foul play or accidents which may occur during the field trip, and that my child must act responsibly and respectfully at all times while off Hogwarts grounds. My child agrees to follow all instructions given by the teacher, and understands that attendance is privilege not a right.

Parents signature: Elizabeth M. Dashkov
Child's signature: Taylor Belle McIntyre

Text Cut: wand
Wand Wood: Aspen
Wand Core:Kelpie Mane-Bulrush
Wand length: 10 ¼ inch
Wand flexibility: sturdy
Is this your first wand? No
If No, List the characteristics of any old wands here, and explain what happened to them: 11 inch, Aspen wood, Demiguise Hair core and sturdy, I broke it
House:Ravenclaw
Name: Taylor McIntyre